Chris Pratt and Dylan Prunty Recite Lines from “The LEGO Movie”
“A villain is just a victim whose story hasn’t been told.”
Why is this one of the things recommended for me on my dash.
There’s so much wrong with this.
1. The quote is bullshit, and indicative of everything terrible about our society, which constantly puts the pain of the abuser above those they abuse.
2 It also grossly furthers the idea that all victims are potential abusers. Which has real life ramifications, because this is actually something that survivors of child abuse fear and one of the reasons they do not always come forward.
3. Bucky has no goddamn business being in this set. He wasn’t a villain. He actually was a victim.
4. We saw Anakin’s story. We KNOW his story. Cool story, bro, but you still murdered children. You are not now and never shall be a fucking victim, but those babies were, so fuck you and fuck your defenders and especially fuck anyone who would think that you are a goddamn victim.
5. We know Magneto’s story intimately. It has been told often. He was a victim once. And then he decided that Genocide was okay.
6. Fuck Fake White Khan and we do in fact know Real Khan’s story. He did think he was a victim, but no, he was not. He was a complicated and amazing villain that went against the typical type of POC villains that we get - he was brilliant and clever and not just a “thug.” But he was not a victim (no, not even after the neighboring planet went boom.)
7. We know Loki’s story too. It’s one of a whiny spoiled brat who keeps trying to commit genocide.
tldr: Bucky has no business being in this set. The rest of these people are murderous terrible people. They are not victims, though some of them were once.
I waited to reblog this, specifically for someone to express this^^. tumblr delivered.
and then there is the joker
to which i have it on good authority just want to fuck shit up!
Disney princesses on avatar the last airbender
These are all really nice
Les Mis meme with a Starkid GIF from an interview of mine = auto reblog of lols.
Fun fact: in “Starship” there’s a stage direction in the script for a song (that never happened) that reads something like “Bugette sings a beautiful song just like ‘A Little Fall of Rain.’ Then dies.’”
Cristiano‘s amazing back-heeled goal丨Real Madrid 2-2 Valencia,May 4,2014
REAL LIFE DISNEY PRINCE TOM HIDDLESTON EXHIBIT
Always reblog the Real Life Disney Prince. Pay attention boys, this is how it’s done.
I’ve always liked Tom Hiddleston but this just made me fall in love with him
I’m not gonna lie, my eyes got a little blurry.
IT GETS FUNNIER EVERY TIME.
they should have used this one in the movie.
getting real tired of your shit